- Consists of two shuttlecock cages, two heads, a base and a control tablet
- Between the two cages, the training expert III can hold up to 400 shuttlecocks. Allowing for intense, long training sessions without the need to stop and reload.
- Program up to 96 of your own training modes into the system, or use our range of preloaded programs.
- Store different modes to train different levels of players. From novice to expert. From young to old. There is a program that will put all levels of player to the test.
- Change vertical trajectory from 35 to -16 degrees. Automatically change to any angle to mix up your programs.
- Adjust speed, frequency, direction and trajectory with ease
- The two cages and split delivery affords trainers and players a holistic range of shots to deal with, all over the court.
- Work on random shots at various frequencies, or else repeat the same shot on repeat to perfect your technique.
- Suitable for all type of shuttlecock. Nylon, feather, plastic. Whatever you use!
- Don’t have a training partner? The Training Expert III will significantly build your skill levels, fitness, and technique
- Foldable, easily assembled base. Easy to transport from club to club or court to court.
- Sits upon 4 wear resistant, durable casters making the system stable and easy to move around.
Training Expert III Price: £4890
Dispatched within 6 weeks after payment made (include postage).